You will be able to witness the good work your generosity has made possible, and charities will be given the opportunity to recognize your valuable contribution immediately.
There is no financial obligation to you or the charity.
Neither you nor your chosen charities will ever have to pay a future premium on your donated policy.
- Tap into a vast new source of assets (the multi-trillion dollar life insurance market)
- Augment current programs and grow their endowments.
- Encourage and facilitate greater generosity from existing and new donors.
- Immediately recognize donors while they are alive for the value of their gifts.
- Gain access to new donors who may not be familiar with the charities’ causes.
To be considered for support, a charity must be: (i) organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes within the meaning of section 170(c)(2)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code (the “Code”), (ii) tax-exempt pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Code, and (iii) a public charity pursuant to sections 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Code and not a private foundation within the meaning of section 509 of the Code or a non-integrated type III supporting organization within the meaning of section 509(a)(3) of the Code.
- Opportunity to build prestige and influence by supporting local and national charities.
- Ability to protect and continue renewal income.
- Right to earn a referral fee for donated policies.
- Chance to offer a unique solution to benefit charities and themselves.
- Occasion to convert term policies that would otherwise not have been converted.