Benefits to Life Insurance Professionals & Advisors
Our mission is to transform unneeded or unwanted life insurance into philanthropic ideals. We need your help! There is approximately $20 trillion of life insurance in force in the United States and almost 9 in 10 policies will end without providing death benefits to the policy owner or charity. The same life insurance products we sell that protect families from unforeseen tragedies – policies that are often wasted when policy owners stop paying the premium – can now help cure disease, educate children, support the arts, alleviate poverty and ensure a better world for us all.
Do your clients wish that they could do more for charity? Do you know of life insurance policies that may no longer be needed, wanted, or affordable? If yes, then the Insuring A Better World Fund is for you. The Insuring A Better World Fund is a 501(c)(3) public charity. We are a charity for charities. There are numerous benefits to you:
- Value to the Client.
- Allows your client the opportunity to benefit their charities and themselves.
- Transform your client from an unsatisfied client into a delighted donor.
- Something new to talk about with your client.
- Your client may be entitled to a charitable tax deduction* based on the full fair-market value of their donated policies.
* Please note that we are not tax advisors and cannot give tax advice. Please have your client consult with their tax professional for their specific circumstance.
- Continued renewal commissions from donated policies.
- Term conversion commissions from donated policies that are converted from term to permanent.
- New business from the donors and boards of the charities that benefit from your good work in securing a donated policy.
- Job Satisfaction.
- Using your business to support charities helps to build prestige and influence.
- Studies demonstrate that doing well while doing good increases job satisfaction and sense of self-worth.
- Simple, Easy & No Cost Process.
- Donations are not subject to life settlement licensing and regulations.
- No cost of attending physician statements or life expectancy reports.
- Identify the donor and Insuring A Better World Fund can do the rest.